Mulligan's Golf Shop
monday – saturday, 10 am – 8 pm & sunday, 12 pm – 7 pm
In those 8 years, I’ve become an equipment junkie. I love trying all the latest gear, such as irons, drivers and the latest shaft offerings to see how it will benefit my game. It is the only shop in or near Richmond that I can grab a new driver or iron, put in a specific shaft in which I’ve read about and become interested, and actually hit the golf ball and see the ball’s flight…not into a net inside the store, but outside where the impact and entire ball flight can be felt and seen. The demo offerings are always the latest and greatest, from driver to putter. When it comes time to the purchase, trade-ins are always welcome. Previous trade-ins from other customers are also always available for purchase.
Mulligans has become more than just a local golf shop for me over these years. It has become a place that I look forward to visiting to catch up with new and old friends and talk about the absolutely wonderful game of golf. Whenever I’m presented the opportunity to share my experiences about Mulligans with others either new to the game and just getting started, or those that may not be familiar to the area and looking for new equipment, I do so with passion and excitement. I know in doing so they will get the best service, best price and best opportunity to get fitted correctly…and more than likely, establish a lasting relationship to benefit their game over years to come.
- Born and raised in the Richmond area
- Started playing golf at the age of 10 when family joined the Dominion Club
- Played golf for J.R. Tucker High School and later played NCAA golf at Christopher Newport University
- Graduate of Virginia Commonwealth University
- Born and raised in Richmond
- Started playing the game at a very young age with his father at Jefferson Lakeside Country Club
- Played golf with Jay at J.R. Tucker High School and later played NCAA golf at Ferrum College